How to Find Us
The nearest airport is Nice, approximately a half an hour’s drive away. Most European airlines fly into Nice. It is also accessible from Marseille airport.
The use of a car is essential at this property.
Should you wish to drive from the UK, driving time is approximately 10 – 11 hours from Calais. We do this quite often and would be happy to recommend stop-overs in various stunning locations!
It’s also possible to put your car on a train at Paris and meet it at Nice and so travelling down and back in comfort on a train complete with couchettes if you so wish. See www.raileurope.co.uk for full information.
- Directions from Nice Airport:
- From the airport, take the A8 toward Cannes and away from Nice. Stay on the motorway until Exit (Sortie) 40, the second Mandelieu exit.
- After exiting, stay on the left and follow the road around the island – in effect turning back on yourself.
- Take the first available right turn (at the trompe d’oile) and then follow that road past some shops on your right, a church on your left, a crescent of shops on your right, through traffic lights and then the road winds upwards.
- Carry on straight, do not bear left at the bridge, straight, straight, straight until you reach the gatehouse at the entrance of Le Grand Duc where you will be met by our representative as arranged.